Amazing Felines - Cat Blog

9.12.2005

Catpeople


Cats are superior creatures. They let you pet them when they are in the mood to be affectionate and not before. They are very independent, they like their own space. And they are low maintenance, just place their food and litter box and they won't bother you for the day. Cats are so graceful, their bodies so sleek. They can walk around their domain without making a sound.

I like having my own space too. Maybe, that's why we get along so well. And humans have to win their affection. Sometimes, I feel so flattered when they come to me on their own free will. I have 4 lap kitties and I love every moment they cuddle, shedding cat hair and all. And I feel relaxed afterwards, they really do wonders for your blood pressure.

I love cats, with or without a pedigree. They are such spectacular creatures.

5 Comments:

  • me love cats too! =^_^=

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:57 PM  

  • I think inbred pussies are dumb. Did you know they can poop on their own heads?! I've seen it happen.

    Good old strays are the best. Love them all, though...even the ones whose noses appear to be pushed up into their brains ;)

    By Blogger Pisser, at 1:29 PM  

  • Hi Joyce!

    Hi Pisser!

    All my cats are from the streets, too. I got them when they were all kittens. Except for Chester, who was an outdoor kitty initially because he was already big when we saw him. But he's an indoor kitty now. :)

    By Blogger catgirlph, at 3:43 PM  

  • Hi to all the sweet kitties....what would we do without them. Nice blog and great pics.

    By Blogger The Tart, at 10:24 AM  

  • Moew sister!

    By Blogger DK & The Fluffies, at 9:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home