Amazing Felines - Cat Blog

1.21.2006

The Cat Lived

I am happy to report that the cat who bit me two weeks ago is still alive and healthy. I have been observing him for any changes in temperament and appetite but his behavior seems to be quite normal.

I was not really scared that he had rabies. I was more concerned with tetanus since he was a stray. But there's no telling if he will just disappear one day or get into a fight and die. I don't want to keep on wondering if I'll be infected or not. So better to be prepared with tetanus shots and rabies shots.

4 Comments:

  • Glad to here that and I am sure so are you. I have strays come up to my house too. In fact, I have one now that is sooo cute. I think she has adopted me.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:38 PM  

  • Hi Chrissy,

    How's your new adopted feline? Would like to see a picture of her.

    By Blogger catgirlph, at 12:09 AM  

  • Hello Friend! Your blog is very fine!
    Come and check my site if you get time :-)
    pet supplies
    Best regards!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:00 PM  

  • Hi Anonymous,

    Thank you!

    I would love to visit your blog. Talk to you again soon.

    By Blogger catgirlph, at 7:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home