Amazing Felines - Cat Blog

10.02.2006

Farewell, Mudpie


It still hurts to write about Mudpie. He passed away last Sept. 28, 2006 of FIP (feline infectious peritonitis). I was unprepared for his passing. He first came into our lives last year but it seems that he's been with us forever. When I first found out that he had died, I couldn't believe it, I wanted him back. I have 3 more cats in the hospital who also have the infection.

I'll write more in the coming days about my angel Mudpie.

I love you Mudpie and I miss you so much.

4 Comments:

  • Sorry about his passing. It's painful to lose a cat.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:44 PM  

  • I am so so sorry...lost my Zippy in May and it still hurts like hell.

    Best wishes to the rest of your keeties, I've never dealt with FIP and I feel for you...

    By Blogger Pisser, at 1:16 PM  

  • Oh we's furry furry sorry to hear about Mudpie.
    purrrrrrrrs and purrayers for your sadness,
    Sanjee, Boni, Mini, Pepi and Gree

    By Blogger Hot(M)BC, at 12:25 PM  

  • As a cat lover or pet owner, keeping your cat happy is top on the list. Would you like to learn how a cat hammock could benefit your cat and keep him happy?
    www.kittycatjoy.com has information on cat hammock. Learn how to select the right cat hammock for your cat. www.kittycatjoy.com can help.

    By Blogger cheatle, at 6:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home